Central Heating System Installation
We’re can do more than just install a boiler. We can design a central heating system that creates a truly comfortable living environment. Our engineers and surveyors optimise everything, including the boiler size, the hot water requirements, the radiator sizes, and the control positions. Not only that, our engineers will provide you with all the information you need to choose the right gas boiler for your needs.
We've built our business on our ability to design, supply and install efficient heating and hot water systems. Our comprehensive service covers every aspect of a modern, efficient and reliable central heating system installation - from the installation of the boiler and its flue, through to the radiators, pipework and any other associated fittings and components.
On average we’re £500 cheaper than British Gas
For that, you still get a better installation. All of our boilers are ‘A’ rated, which means that they provide more energy efficiency and safety than most other boilers out there. They include the most up-to-date models from Glow-worm, Baxi, Potterton and Vaillant, any of which could cut your heating bills by up to 40%.
Gas Safe Boilers
Every home requires a precise installation. We’ll design you a new system that meets current legislation and safety standards. Gas Safety is one of our primary concerns. If we need to we’ll strip out the old gas piping and replace it with new to ensure that it’s Gas Safe. Every appliance we install and spare part we use has been rigorously tested to ensure its compliance with legislation. If you have any concerns about your Gas Safety, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Full Central Heating System Components
We can offer a range of options for all major components of the heating system. This includes items such as:
- Boiler - type and position of boiler and flues
- Hot Water - depending on the type of system, we can advise as to the best options for hot water delivery - whether it's stored or generated on demand
- Radiators - from the everyday through to contemporary designs and heritage reproductions - we can offer an outstanding range of choice to suit all situations
- Pipework - we will discretely route pipework with the utmost care to minimise disruption
- System controls - we can offer our clients a comprehensive range of control options, including the very latest systems that allow control by smartphone and tablets.
To find out more and arrange for a free, no-obligation survey and quotation for your new heating system, please Contact Us.