LPG Heating Installation
If you're off the gas grid, we can still help you! We are equally at home in working on LPG boilers and their associated heating and hot water systems. From the simple servicing and repair of boilers, through to the design and installation of a complete LPG-fired central heating system that creates a truly comfortable living environment.
Installation, Repairs and Annual Servicing
From the installation of new systems, through to carrying out repairs and annual servicing of boilers and key components, we can assist in every aspect of an LPG-fired heating system. We've built our business on our ability to design, supply and install efficient heating and hot water systems. Our comprehensive service covers every aspect of a modern, efficient and reliable central heating system installation - from the installation of the boiler and its flue, through to the radiators, pipework and any other associated fittings and components.
Fuel and Storage Systems
We can also help design and install the fuel side of things. From storage tanks and distribution pipework, we can help you every step of the way. We also have partners that can supply your fuel.
Every home requires a precise installation. We’ll design you a new system that meets current legislation and safety standards. Safety is one of our primary concerns. Every appliance we install and spare part we use has been rigorously tested to ensure its compliance with legislation. If you have any concerns about your safety, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Full Central Heating System Components
We can offer a range of options for all major components of the heating system. This includes items such as:
- Boiler - type and position of boiler and flues
- Hot Water - depending on the type of system, we can advise as to the best options for hot water delivery - whether it's stored or generated on demand
- Radiators - from the everyday through to contemporary designs and heritage reproductions - we can offer an outstanding range of choice to suit all situations
- Pipework - we will discretely route pipework with the utmost care to minimise disruption
- System controls - we can offer our clients a comprehensive range of control options, including the very latest systems that allow control by smartphone and tablets.
To find out more and arrange for a free, no-obligation survey and quotation for your new heating system, please Contact Us.