Carbon Monoxide Kills

Every year around 30 people die from carbon monoxide poisoning caused by gas appliances and flues that have not been properly installed or maintained. Many others also suffer ill health. When gas does not burn properly, as with other fuels such as coal, wood or oil, excess carbon monoxide is produced.

Continue Reading

Gas Safety in the Home

As a homeowner you have a responsibility to yourself and others in your home to ensure that your gas fittings and appliances are safe. It is very important that gas appliances are installed and regularly checked for safety by a Gas Safe Registered Gas Installer. Gas Safe recommends that you arrange safety checks each year.

Continue Reading

Shropshire Gas - Enquiry Form

Please type your full name.

Invalid email address.

Invalid Input

Invalid Input

YOUR INFORMATION: Shropshire Gas Ltd collects personal information when you register with us or place an order for products or services. We will use this information to provide the products and services requested, maintain warranty records and, if you agree, to send you marketing information. Shropshire Gas Ltd will not share your information for marketing purposes with other companies. For more information explaining how we use your information please see our Privacy Policy

Please enter the four numbers shown
Invalid Input