• Home
  • Help and Advice Information

Carbon Monoxide Kills

Every year around 30 people die from carbon monoxide poisoning caused by gas appliances and flues that have not been properly installed or maintained. Many others also suffer ill health. When gas does not burn properly, as with other fuels such as coal, wood or oil, excess carbon monoxide is produced.

Continue Reading

Gas Safety in the Home

As a homeowner you have a responsibility to yourself and others in your home to ensure that your gas fittings and appliances are safe. It is very important that gas appliances are installed and regularly checked for safety by a Gas Safe Registered Gas Installer. Gas Safe recommends that you arrange safety checks each year.

Continue Reading

Annual Service

serviceV 150Have you had your boiler or fire serviced this year?

To stay safe and warm this winter, we offer a range of affordable service options, from one-off service visits through to Three-Star Service Cover plans that protect your whole system - please Click Here to find out more